Eco Vi Eye Drops
Eye drops with natural extracts and vitamin B6 for tired eyes, 15 ml
- Tired eyes.
- The loss of sharpness of vision.
- Conjunctival hyperemia (redness).
- Swollen eyelids in the morning.
- «Computer vision syndrome», a condition when the ability of the eye to focus on near and far objects is damaged, and the eyes get easily tired while reading.
The Eco Vi new generation eye drops contain moisturizing substances, eye-friendly vitamins for nutrition as well as anti-inflammatory components and ingredients providing an immediate eyesight sharpening effect.
These eye drops do not cause tightening of the blood vessels and are not addictive, which makes them more effective, compared to common eye drops and makes usage on a daily basis possible.
Treatment Action and Ingredients
Working with computer, the constant use of various gadgets, watching TV, reading newspapers, driving a car and other factors characteristic of the life in contemporary society put an extra burden on our eyes.
As a result, more and more people regardless of age suffer from eye fatigue, blurred vision, hyperemia (redness of the conjunctiva) and other symptoms.
The Eco Vi eye drops are intended for the “morning” discomfort relief. Dust, dry air, eye strain, the lack of moisture lead to eye inflammation. The eyes recover during the nighttime, but internal body resources are not always enough to provide proper rest. The eye drops can also be used during the daytime and in the evening on an as needed basis.
The Eco Vi eye drops contain such plant-derived components as berberine and liquorice extract that have been used in traditional medicine since a long time ago to fight inflammatory processes.
Berberine (Berberine sulfate hydrate) is a plant-derived anti-inflammatory agent. This ingredient has antiseptic properties and helps remove swelling.
Liquorice root extract (Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate) is used to cure conjunctivitis and other inflammatory and allergic eye diseases.
Chlorpheniramine maleate relieves itchiness and signs of allergic reactions. It is one of the oldest known and safest antihistamines.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) stimulates the ocular tissue metabolic processes, has a positive effect on the sharpness of vision, normalizes blood circulation.
Chondroitin sulfate sodium protects the cornea of the eye. Chondroitin is characterized by the ability to retain moisture and thus prevent dryness of the eyes.
How to Use
Administer 1–3 drops in each eye, not more than 3–6 times per day. The drops are suitable for daily use.
The Dos and Don’ts of Storing and Using
- The eye drops are intended for individual use. Do not share your eye drops with others.
- Children must use the eye drops under adult supervision.
- Do not touch your eyelids or eyelashes with the container tip.
- Do not use the eye drops if the solution has become cloudy or there is sediment at the bottom of the container.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses while administering the eye drops. If you wear contact lenses, remove them before using the eye drops. After administering the eye drops, wait 15 minutes before putting your contact lenses back on your eyes.
- Store tightly closed, in a cool place away from direct sunlight, keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not transfer to another container as this may lead to using the product for unintended purposes or cause changes in the product properties.
- Do not administer the product past the best-before date shown on the external box. After opening the package, use as soon as possible before the product expires.
- Depending on the storage conditions, the components of the product may form crystals on the container tip or lid. If this happens, gently remove the crystallized particles of the product using a clean cloth.
Available for purchase without prescription. Consult a specialist before administering eye drops.
Consult your physician if:
- You are currently receiving medical treatment.
- You have a history of allergic reactions to medication.
- You have eye pain.
- You have been diagnosed with glaucoma.
Immediately stop using the eye drops and consult your physician if you have any of the following symptoms after administering eye drops:
- Rash, redness and itching skin.
- Hyperemia (redness), itching or swelling of the ocular mucous membrane.
Also, consult your physician if:
- Blurred vision in the eyes does not go away.
- After 2 weeks of use you still continue to have any of the symptoms listed in the Indications section.