Face Mask Ex
Mineral mask for a smoother and rejuvenated skin, 200 g
How it Works
The mineral mask with a whipped cream texture, based on natural kaolin with addition of skin-moisturizing ingredients, removes only the amount of dead cells that are ready to be exfoliated on each particular day. As a result, the condition of skin improves in all essential areas: texture, tone and hydration level.
Unlike common peeling and scrubs, this product exfoliates the skin gently and can therefore be used for daily cleansing of the skin including sensitive areas around the eyes and lips.
- The mask softens and moisturizes the skin immediately after application
- Replenishes the deficiency of micro elements
- Strengthens skin’s protective barrier
- Mattifies and corrects uneven skin tone
- Brightens the skin, removes pigmented spots and spots left after damage and inflammation
- Tones up the skin and makes the pores less visible, if used on a regular basis
- Helps achieve the effect of a "transparent" glowing skin
- Smoothes the skin texture
- Moisturizes and balances the level of skin hydration
- Prevents inflammation and peeling of the skin
The mask includes plant-derived components and natural moisturizing ingredients. Doesn’t contain fragrances, colorants, oils and alcohol.
The mask is developed based on a traditional complex of ingredients boasting a centuries-old history, the effect of which has been enhanced by modern texture and innovative purification properties guaranteed by organic ingredients
Kaolin is a natural mineral component for gentle exfoliation and smoothing of the skin. When used constantly, kaolin significantly improves the quality of the skin, corrects uneven skin tone and makes the pores less visible. It is a natural antiseptic, which balances the oiliness of the skin.
Kaolin improves blood circulation in the upper layers of the skin, stimulating the removal of the products of cell metabolism as well as indirectly stimulating the synthesis of collagen.
The ingredient contains a number of mineral salts that allow it to instantly soothe the skin and stabilize its condition. Among these elements are calcium, copper, magnesium, zinc and potassium. Micro and macro elements in kaolin are found in a bioavailable organic form, which ensures the high efficiency of the component and its high significance in cosmetology. In medicine and cosmetology, highly purified kaolin, completely free of undesirable admixtures, is used.
Honey intensively moisturizes and smoothes the skin and works as an age-reducing ingredient. Honey prevents inflammation and irritation, protects face and lips from dryness. Also, honey is a natural antiseptic agent, which strengthens and nurtures the skin. A complex of vitamins such as E, C and the B-group vitamins are found in honey. Honey improves lymphatic drainage and promotes skin detoxing. This ingredient is capable of stabilizing pH and improving the texture of the skin by smoothing it.
Glycerin is an active participant of the inner water circulation system in cell membranes. Being capable of filling out fine lines and microcracks with water, the component prevents penetration of dust particles and microorganisms, thus protecting the skin from irritation.
How to Use
- After washing, take a small amount of the product in the palm of your hand (approximately 2 teaspoonful). The product should be applied with wet palms on clean, damp skin.
- Using both palms of your hands, gently apply the product to your face. Spread the product so that it evenly covers the surface of the face, including the eyelids and lips. Apply the product to the face, working from the centre outwards, using both palms to spread it over the entire surface of the skin.
- Gently massage the skin using slow, smoothing movements, then rinse the product off thoroughly with warm water. Don’t let the mask dry on your skin.
The product is recommended for daily use.
Do not use on skin with oedema, eczema and other conditions. If any discomfort or irritation occur, stop using the product and consult your dermatologist. Make sure to prevent the product from getting into your eyes. If the product has gotten into your eyes, wash it away immediately with plenty of water.
Do not store the product at extremely high or low temperatures, keep away from direct sunlight. Store in places inaccessible for children.