Summus Organic Mask
An organic cotton protective sanitary 3D-type face mask
(7 masks in a pack)
Protective Organic Mask x2 Set
Free shipping to any country via express delivery, tracking number is provided.
Principle of action
A delicate impact on the skin
- The inner surface of the mask facing the skin is made of 100% organic cotton which ensures comfortable soft fit and prevents breakouts. The mask does not cause discomfort that typically occurs if fabric rubs against the face skin when you wear masks.
- Ear loops are made of soft polyurethane which helps reduce discomfort in the ear area, caused by wearing the mask over a long period of time.
No difficulty breathing with a comfortable 3D-shape
- The mask does not make breathing more difficult: a 3D-shape allows for some extra space around the mouth area, and the mask can be worn even while sleeping.
- Condensation does not build up on the inner surface of the mask even after you wear it for extended periods of time.
A special shielding filter shuts out 99% of respiratory droplets expelled by sneezes and coughs as well as pollen and similar allergens. The mask has shown “over 99%” reliability during the bacterial and viral filtration efficiency tests as well as the particle filtration efficiency test.
BFE/PFE/VFE tests (KAKEN testing center)
The Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) test was performed on filtration materials and fabrics intended for protection. This test aims at evaluating a material‘s ability to resist the permeation of bacteria.
The Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) test assesses the nonviable particle retention or filtration efficiency of filter media at sub-micron levels. This test is performed on face masks and all filtration materials that allow 1 cubic meter per minute flow to pass through it. The PFE test measures the sub-micron particles, viruses and bacteria filtration efficiency of the mask, and retention of these particles at the same level of filtration rate is expected.
The Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) test is performed to determine the filtration efficiency by comparing the viral control counts to test matter effluent counts. The test follows almost the same procedure as BFE, except the organisms used are smaller.
Characteristics of the mask
Labeling is based on the standard of the “Japan Hygiene Products Industry Association“ foundation.
Size: height 14 cm, width when folded — 9 cm.
Main body, inner surface: non-woven fabric made of 100% organic cotton.
Main body, outer surface: polyester.
Filtering part: polypropylene.
Ear loops: polyurethane.
Quantity per pack: 7 pcs, color — white.
Country of origin: Japan.
How to use
The mask does not ruin makeup, but its inner surface can get smudged if the mask is worn over foundation. Before putting on the mask make sure all skincare products applied onto the face skin are fully absorbed.
- 1. Check the top and the bottom of the mask, unfold the mask.
- 2. Pull the ear loops sideways and fix them behind your ears.
- 3. Adjust the position of the face mask so that it fits your face well.
Use the mask only for strictly determined purposes. The mask can not be used for protection against harmful gases or dust. The mask is for single use only. Do not wash and re-use the mask. If allergic reactions, itchiness and other symptoms occur, stop using the mask and consult your physician. In seldom cases, wearing of the mask can cause fogging up of glasses depending on the environment and individual characteristics of your body, so please be careful when driving a car or working etc. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store in places inaccessible for children.