Summus Extra Gel
Intensive nutritious serum, 25 ml
For the shining appearance and complete renewal, skin needs the complex of nutrients and deep moisturizing. After 25 years of age and even earlier, in cities with poor ecological environment, the skin regeneration ability is gradually decreasing. The task of the new extra-gel is to increase this ability with every use and recover it step by step.
Extra gel: how to use
- As a local remedy, for the increase of care effect only in the specified areas: around eyes, where mimic wrinkles are accumulated or for skin peeling removal.
- For the intensive nutrition of the skin subjected to stress: after flights, being outdoors for a long time, in case of dehydration and exposure to weather.
- As a universal anti-aging care for neck, low neck and hand areas.
- As a base for local patches or care face mask.
- For the night anti-aging care or intensive skin moisturizing during the day.
- As a substitute for the complex of care products (serum, face and eyelid cream) when it is not available, e. g. during trips.
Extra gel base
So far, serum gel base has been used only for premium class masks. It allows active substances to penetrate into skin as quick as possible and be absorbed immediately. At the same time, gel with hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen creates a protective film on the skin surface, it serves as a shield and keeps with moisture inside.
- Provides deep nutriment.
- Regenerates epidermis protective barrier and smoothes out the skin.
- Moisturizes immediately and helps to maintain moisture in the cells.
- Quickens skin cells regenerations, restores intercellular exchange.
- Stimulates production of collagen by increasing skin elasticity and tension.
- Facilitates microcirculation, thus providing oxygen supply to the cells.
- Tones the skin up, brings back the shining.
Main active components
Ceramides have the ability to fill the physiological intercellular space in the epidermis and immediately improve the surface of skin corneal layer. Their structure allows them to fill and bond together spaces between epidermis horny scales. It makes the skin smooth and at the same time increases its protective function. Rice ceramides is the complex of sphingolipids (proper ceramides) and phospholipids that are very important for epidermis functioning. Ceramides are quickly absorbed by the skin; they dissolve in corneal layer and fill intercellular space. They make the corneal layer regeneration and skin protection as effective as possible. This quality is very important as intercellular lipid «cementation» of corneal layer is constantly removed during washing and the skin fails to restore it by itself. Rice ceramides help to cure light aging, stimulate the fibroblasts growth, suppresses the melanin creation and even out complexion.
Low molecular form of collagen moisturizes the skin and restores its elasticity. It holds the moisture volume 30 times as much as its own weight. It helps to maintain the optimal level of skin moisturizing.
Rice bran oil
Contains kalium, iron, iodine, as well as B vitamins that have a positive effect on skin condition. Stimulates tissues regenerations, relieves irritation and makes skin smooth and ivory. In the first place, rice oil is recommended for dry skin with the first signs of aging: small wrinkles, loss of elasticity and tension, laxity and loss of facial muscles tonus. The oil is hyperallergic and doesn’t clog pores, it can be applied to eyelid skin (unlike most of cosmetic oil not recommended for this area). It smoothes out the wrinkles and restores skin tonus. Rice bran oil is considered to be of the best nutrient components in classic cosmetology.
Sake sediment extract
Contains a large quantity of vitamins and amino acids that supply the skin with the necessary nutrients and restore its shining. Linoleic acid and arbutin lighten skin tone by suppressing the effect of tyrosinase ferment that causes skin pigmentation. Ferulic acid contained in sake sediment extract is the great antioxidant that protects against the impact of free radical. Sake extract provides skin regeneration and detoxication, stimulate synthesis of collagen. Activates metabolic processes in the skin and prevent the aging process.
Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
Low molecular form of hyaluronic acid obtained by molecule breakdown (hydrolysis) to smaller particles. Regular molecule of hyaluronic acid is too large and is not capable of penetrating through small intercellular spaces of the surface skin layer. That’s why when the regular form of hyaluronic acid is applied to the skin, it remains only on the skin surface, forming a light film that tends to be removed during washing. Unlike the regular form of hyaluronic acid, molecules of hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid penetrate through intercellular spaces of the surface skin layer and provide moisturizing not only on the outside but also from the inside.
It improves metabolic processes in the cells, tones up and stimulates the production of collagen, thus increasing skin elasticity. It is a strong antioxidant, protects the skin from photodamage, has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ginseng root possesses powerful regenerating properties, provides the full cell metabolism and maintains energy balance of skin cells.
Cabbage rose petals extract
Tones up, lifts and rejuvenate the skin, improves microcirculation and complexion. Rose petals contain lots of natural fatty acids that restore skin protective functions. The extract has a light constrictive effect and decreases pores. It is considered to be the ideal care product for thin and sensitive skin. The extract also treats couperosis by strengthening fragile capillary vessels.
Royal jelly extract
Royal jelly is a biological stimulator containing amino acids, fructose, glucose, vitamins В1, В2, В6, С, РР, as well as many useful minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, silver. Royal jelly proteins regenerate hypoderm by helping to eliminate small wrinkles. Moreover, royal jelly possesses natural anti- inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Apply a thin layer of gel on the skin cleaned beforehand, after using the lotion. After the product is absorbed, apply face cream.
- Extra gel can be used locally, only on problem areas to deepen the constant care.
- For local mask patches, use aseptic cotton cloths (or cotton pads). Moisten the cloth in filtered (not tap water) water, squeeze it thoroughly and apply a small quantity of gel on it. Spread the gel on the cloth, fold it at different angles. Apply the cloth on the face problem area (e. g. on nasolabial furrows) and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes. After that, remove the cloth and let the residual product to be absorbed, then ally face cream.
- For the steady results, use the product two or three times a week.
Ideology of the brand
The title of the new brand was chosen among 1500 variants that the company clients and partners had kept on suggesting for two years. «Summus» in Latin means «supreme», «outstanding». This new mask has become the sum of the experience, technologies, best traditions in cosmetic science, innovational developments and achievements of the laboratory. The Japanese laboratory where Extra gel was developed aims for the best results and the highest quality of products
Do not use with skin damage, edema, eczema, irritation and other problems. If the product is not suitable for your skin — as well as in case of any discomfort or irritation — stop using it immediately and consult the dermatologist. Make sure to prevent it from getting into your eyes. If the product has gotten into your eyes, wash it away immediately with enough water. Do not store the product at a very high or low temperature; keep it away from direct sunlight. Store it in places inaccessible for children.